These Maximum Room Occupancy Signs 2 square metres per person for physical distancing come in a 6 Pack.
They are a perfect visual reminder to staff and visitors about room capacity regulations during Covid 19.
Keep your staff and visitors informed and safe.
Prices are for a standard pack of 6.
Looking for a large number? Please contact us for quantity discounts.
How to order:
- Choose a sticker number (room capacity) for each sticker in the pack of 6.
- Add to cart
- Proceed to your cart for payment.
- MULTIPLE PACKS (more than one pack) need to be added one at a time to cart OR you can order over the phone or email your order.
- If you are looking to customise the colour, wording or add a logo to this decal this is free, please first purchase the numbers you need and then email us with your customisation details.
- Needing a different number? A large number? Email us for pricing and quantity discounts or give us a quick call.
- 330mm square
- Full colour print on vinyl
- Sticks to but does not damage wall/window or door
How to work out the maximum capacity of you rooms:
- Measure the length and the width of your room
- Multiple the length boy the width to get the square metre measurement of the entire room.
- For example if your room is 4m long by 3m wide. 4m x 3m = 12m. Your room is 12 square metres.
Update: Monday 29 June, 2020. Please note that as of last week Friday June 26, 2020 the Federal Government of Australia our forward a recommendation to drop room occupancy from to 2 square metres per person to 2 square metres per person. Thus far the states of Tasmania and Western Australia have started practicing the 2 square metre occupancy rule. Other Australian state continue to observe the 4 square metre rule for now. Calculations for this product are based on the 2 square metre plan. You can find our 4 square metre product here.